[U-Boot-Users] TFTP times out?

NZG ngustavson at emacinc.com
Thu Nov 10 16:12:40 CET 2005

In developing the Coldfire 5282 port we use for our SoM-5282EM, I had a very
similar problem.
It took  awhile to track down, but turned out to me an imperfect timer
implementation.
The timer is used to generate required network delays and timeouts, and if it
is not implemented properly, you will see just this.
That is, short network transaction will work fine, but long ones, my crash and
continually restart.

I would do some investigation into your timer,
The first step would be to make sure sleep works correctly.

NZG.