[U-Boot-Users] Hi, I am new to U-Boot, how do I get started?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Nov 11 09:44:06 CET 2005

In message <OF23ADEFF4.CB3DE748-ON482570B6.002AEC46 at alphanetworks.com> you wrote:

> Hi, I am new to U-Boot, how do I get started?

First of all: read the netiquette and avoid posting  stupid  messages
without at least trying to get a clue first; second: read the README,
read   the  manual  (http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/Manual),  read  the
source code. If then - after all these steps - there  is  a  specific
problem  where  you need help then please feel free to ask again. But
please ask specific questions.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of  giants.
              - Isaac Newton, Letter to Robert Hooke, 5 February 1676