[U-Boot-Users] still trying with the examples directory on release 1.1.2 and Walnut config

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Nov 11 16:52:46 CET 2005

In message <6a7ac2300511110743s18a579fh89cc76927259769c at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I managed to build the lib_generic/libgeneic.a file by manually performing a
> make at the top-level by
> specifing make lib_generic/libgeneric.a.
>
> However, I do not get this library included when I try to build the examples
> directory. Even if I hardcode the
> examples directory Makefile so that it includes the lib_generic directory,
> it still fails to build the examples
> directory. See below.

Your toolchain must be *seriously* broken. Which environment are  you
working in?

Find a PC with a somewhat recent version of Linux installed, download
and install the ELDK, and forget about your problems ;-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A committee is a life form with six or more legs and no brain.
                              -- Lazarus Long, "Time Enough For Love"