[U-Boot-Users] cpu/mips/start.S relocate_code problem

zhuzhenhua zzh.hust at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 04:13:48 CET 2005

i do some copy befor mips_cache_lock in cpu/mips/start.S(and after
mips_cache_reset), it works well.
but if a do copy in relocate_code function, for every 16 bytes, only
last 4 bytes is copy correctly.
i think it maybe caused by cache operate,because cache line size is 16
byte,and between these two copy test, there is only mips_cache_lock
operate the cache.

and for the mips_cache_lock, i think it only affect sp,but someone
said it affect the gp?

so if mips_cache_lock only affect sp, i can remove it ,because i have
init sdram in lowlevel_init.S, and i can give sp a sdram address.

So my question:
1. does mips_cache_lock affect the copy from flash to sdram?
2.does mips_cache_lock only affect sp?