[U-Boot-Users] Network problem in u-boot.

André Berggren andre.berggren at optronic.se
Mon Nov 14 14:52:52 CET 2005

Hi all!

I make a new post on the same problem since I found out some new info.

The problem is that sometimes the network in u-boot stops, e.g. just getting TTT in a tftp transfer. I foud out that this occurs when another packet not involed in the tftp fransfer arrives. It could be a TCP-connect attempt from another host to u-boot or a ARP request. With a network sniffer I can se that u-boot still send data, but all data ariving is never processed. A reset of the board is needed to get it up and running again.

The board is a custom bord whith AMCC440ep based on bamboo.

//André