[U-Boot-Users] required MPC8266 kernel configuration file

M Ravi Prakash Reddy mrp_crl at yahoo.co.in
Thu Nov 17 07:28:03 CET 2005

hi all,
we have a custom board which contains MPC8266 CPU, we
want to port linux (eldk) on that board . at present
u-boot is ported properly and is working.
we are using ads8266_defconfig as reference kernel
configuration file. in our board there is an RS232
interface avilable which is connected to SMC1
interface of the 8266 CPU.
but in the config file SMC interface is not avilable,
may i know how to add SMC to the config file and what
are its dependencies.

thanking you all,