[U-Boot-Users] Linux USB Host Driver...

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Nov 23 08:55:10 CET 2005

In message <BAY23-F277912F817F9CD5A7DB525C3550 at phx.gbl> you wrote:

> I am using Hnx7202 Board with u-boot-1.1.2.  I want to download kernel and
> ramdisk Images using
> USB. u-boot-1.1.2 supports usbdownloading for hnx7202 using the command
>
> usbload  loadadder

There is no such command in U-Boot.

And there is no support for the hnx7202 in U-Boot.

At least not in the public source tree. And no such patches have been
poosted either.

Please ask the guys that gave you U-Boot for this  board.  We  cannot
help you.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things,  because
that would also stop you from doing clever things."       - Doug Gwyn