[U-Boot-Users] GIT Repository problems

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Nov 25 15:24:04 CET 2005

Dear Dale,

in message <4386E54F.8040406 at commergy.com> you wrote:

> Apologies if this is slightly off topic, being in reference to the denx
> 2.6 kernel git repository as opposed to U-boot specifically.
>
> I tried  to grab the latest 2.6 code  but it consistently bombs out. The
> following is the exact log:

We've seen this before, and it is still totally unclear to me what is
causing the problem or how to avoid it :-(

>  > cg-clone http://www.denx.de/git/linux-2.6-denx.git

Try "cg-clone rsync://..." instead...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
He had been eight years upon a project for extracting sunbeams out of
cucumbers, which were to be put in vials hermetically sealed, and let
out to warm the air in raw inclement summers.        - Jonathan Swift
              _Gulliver's Travels_ ``A Voyage to Laputa, etc.'' ch. 5