[U-Boot-Users] IO access in U-BOOT

terry tqiu at neuros.com.cn
Tue Nov 29 09:39:00 CET 2005

hi,

I use the ARM926ejs, it need set the I/O as input, output or other
status. Also it need read the I/O port.And "all IO is memory mapped".
In u-boot how to support this, where to configure it, or it need write
by myself.

Another question, in uboot, the  irq of ARM926ejs was closed by a macro
CONFIG_USE_IRQ. So the irq interrupt is no used, then how u-boot support
the keyboard, network, and IDE hard disk, polling? if need support USB,
can it still use polling driver?

Does someone have more document about the u-boot, I really need

Thank you

Terry