[U-Boot-Users] IceCube MPC5200 PCI crash - need help

Reinhard Arlt reinhard.arlt at t-online.de
Wed Nov 30 23:45:33 CET 2005

Hi,

please consider one the PCI errata of the MPC5200 in Rev A chips.
I have tested many PCI cards on three different IceCube's.
Some even work on one IceCube, and do not on the others.
Try my patch for cpci5200, or even consider shifting the PCI Clock
a few nano seconds ahead with a "zero delay buffer" and an long feedback
path.

This helps for me.

Do you know the PCI Chip used an you PCI board?

I hope this helps a bit...

Reinhard