[U-Boot-Users] ppcboot_stage2

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Oct 3 21:37:01 CEST 2005

In message <20051003165200.98983.qmail at web54107.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:
> I've been unable to download the stage 2 NetBSD loader
> from this link:
> ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot/ppcboot_stage2.tar.gz.

Why not? The link is correct and the server is up and running.

> Are there any other alternatives, or can anyone send
> me this loader?  Also, is there any documentation of
> how to use it?

Except from the README? Ask the NetBSD folks, pelase.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Niklaus Wirth has lamented that, whereas Europeans pronounce his name
correctly (Ni-klows Virt), Americans invariably mangle it into (Nick-
les Worth). Which is to say that Europeans  call  him  by  name,  but
Americans call him by value.