[U-Boot-Users] KB920x initial patch submission

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 5 00:19:57 CEST 2005

In message <000d01c54ae6$63241610$c90196c0 at denxp> you wrote:

> Please find the enclosed patch to add support for KwikByte KB920x boards
> based on AT91RM9200.
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions/comments.

Added, thanks. Please send an additional patch to add yourself to the
MAINTAINERS file.

Building the code for your baord raises a warning:

cfi_flash.c:369: warning: `flash_get_info' defined but not used

Please provide a patch to fix this.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Bradley's Bromide: If computers get too  powerful,  we  can  organize
them into a committee - that will do them in.