[U-Boot-Users] [Patch]

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 4 22:27:31 CEST 2005

In message <89A528FE6DB0FA44877BB2F05B846718021F88C4 at ZIPPY.Emea.Arm.com> you wrote:

>        Attached remade multicore patch to allow users to specify the
> core module fitted
>  to their ARM supplied Integrator development board.
>
>  Please inform me of any defects found.
>
>  CHANGELOG:
>  * Patch by Peter Pearse, 11 Apr 2005
>    - add core module targets for integratorap, integratorcp
>    - add ARM946E cpu support
>    - remap SSRAM memory to 0x00000000

Most of this patch does not apply any more. Skipped. Please  resubmit
any parts that are still missing in the current code.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
This all sounds complicated, but it mostly does excatly what you  ex-
pect. It's just difficult for us to explain what you expect...
                       - L. Wall & R. L. Schwartz, _Programming Perl_