[U-Boot-Users] New Source

Matias Sundman (AS/EAB) matias.sundman at ericsson.com
Wed Oct 19 18:15:48 CEST 2005

Hello Wolfgang,
I have Uboot source code to 5 boards named ExB1, ExB2, MxB1, MxB2 and MxB3 that we have developed
at Ericsson AB.
The common name for the above boards is XxB. New boards are in the design pipe and will be called e.g. ExB3.

The boards features the following ( new? ) functionality,

o Two separate flash areas, one for loadmodules that can be exchanged in a live system and one for
   fallback purposes if the exchangeable area has been corrupted ...

o Automatic detection of Bootp or Flash usage at boot time  ...

o IDE support ( PIO / DMA ) through UPM on our PowerQuicc2 8270 CPU ...

o IPMI ( ATCA standard ) Interface ...

o Password protection ...

Now,
How do I publish the above source code in the best way to the Uboot community?

Best Regards // Matias

Matias Sundman
Senior SW Designer
Ericssonl