[U-Boot-Users] u-boot 1.1.2 on mpc852t : decrementer exception in interrupt_init()

Vladimir Gurevich vag at paulidav.org
Thu Oct 20 03:32:40 CEST 2005

Hello Gautam.

gautam borad wrote:

> I'm trying to port u-boot-1.1.2 to mpc852t on ep852 board (from
> embedded planet). I'm using RPXClassic as reference.

I've successfully ported U-boot to EP852 sometime ago. Unfortunately, I
still didn't get a chance to update to the latest U-boot so that I could
submit the patches officially. These patches are based on a snapshot of
U-boot repository made sometime in April 2005, but I hope they should
apply more or less cleanly to the current source as well.

Give'em a shot if you want and let me know whether they work for you.

Thanks,
Vladimir