[U-Boot-Users] Re: Patch to build csope database in the makefile for u-boot-1.1. 3

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Tue Oct 25 14:49:29 CEST 2005

Hi Atul,

> Having an option in the makefile is better than not having anything.
> People may not trigger it if they don't like it.  And the clean
> operation Is harmless.

Yes I completely agree - I was not questioning including a "cscope"
make target I was just trying to point out potential improvements and
the inconsistency with the distclean/clobber targets.

And by the way - from an unknown origin:
     A: Top posters.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
Emacs seems a more likely candidate  to contain a mail system than the
mail system to contain an Emacs, so this is the way it was done.