[U-Boot-Users] NAND flash support

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Oct 31 10:23:28 CET 2005

In message <OFCE5A7B44.FA9F0802-ON482570AB.00300B9C-482570AB.003050F6 at applera.com> you wrote:

> Correct me if I'm wrong but u-boot only support 512 byte page size nand
> flash components. Is there going to be any nand flash driver support for
> 2048 bytes (8-bit data bus) page size components?

The #testing-NAND branch ofthe U-Boot GIT repository contains a major
rewrite of NAND support. Unfortunately we  don't  make  any  progress
with  merging  it  into  the  main  branch because nobody seems to be
testing or using it.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
There has been an alarming increase in the number of things you  know
nothing about.