[U-Boot-Users] Does anyone use Lan91c96 in U-Boot?

Bryan Wu pwu at jadechip.com
Wed Sep 7 11:45:36 CEST 2005

Hi folks:

I use lan91c96 ethernet controller in my system board. And the Lan91c96 connects to my SoC by M68K bus.
Now I modified the original code to support the chip in U-Boot, U-Boot can download the kernel from networks by tftp.
But sometimes the kernel data is ok, sometimes the kernel data CRC error when I use bootm to bootup the kernel.

In the CRC error situation, U-Boot must think the kernel data downloaded from networks to RAM is ok, but the kernel decompressor
said it is CRC error.

Is there any idea for this? How to debug this?

Thanks a lot
Best Regards
Bryan Wu from China