[U-Boot-Users] CSB637

Farrah Rashid farrah_rashid at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:05:57 CEST 2005

My problem is that u-boot hangs - here's the relevant info:

I'm using a csb637 developement board and serial dataflash.  When the board
is powered up, the boot loader on the serial dataflash is run.  I use the
boot loader to save u-boot into dataflash and then run u-boot by copying
u-boot into sdram (0x21f00000) and jumping to that location.  I should
mention that before the boot loader jumps to sdram, it resets all registers
and re-initiliazes the PLL.  Is this how u-boot is supposed to be run?

If the above is correct, I believe that the problem may be the u-boot build
that I'm using.  I started off with u-boot-1.1.3 and applied all the patches
found on the newsgroup.  Is this what others did?

Thanks,
Farrah