[U-Boot-Users] setenv handeling on OSK

Carl Blair carlblair at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 03:25:54 CEST 2005

Hi I am having similar problems with the osk to Jean-Marc 2005-09-14 01:38.
I also used an = in setenv ie.  setenv ipaddr=192.168.1.21.  then I tried
using tftpboot ie.
    tftpboot 0x10000000 u-boot.bin
with u-boot.bin in the /tftpboot dir on the host.I get the error,
ERROR 'ipaddr' not set
I saw something about not using the = sign so I set the env variables again.
  All changed accordingly except ipaddr, which now has two entries.  Still
tftpboot does not work.
I am going to use the flash recovery utility, but was wondering
1.) is this normal operation or is this just the factory installed u-boot
operation?
2.) is there any way of removing environment variables?

OMAP5912 OSK # printenv
baudrate=115200
bootcmd=bootm 0x100000
bootfile=uImage
bootdelay=10
ethaddr=00-0E-99-02-06-46
ipaddr=192.168.1.21
severip=0
ipaddr=192.168.1.11
stdin=serial
stdout=serial
stderr=serial
netmask=255.255.254.0
serverip=192.168.1.6
bootargs=console=ttyS0,115200n8 noinitrd rw ip=off root=/dev/mtdblock4
mem=30

Any advice would be much appreciated :)