[U-Boot-Users] ssi.h file missing on uBoot 1.1.3

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 20 18:25:13 CEST 2005

In message <61996.61.246.96.138.1127224380.squirrel at 66.98.166.28> you wrote:

> We had downloaded the uBoot 1.1.3 version on Linux kernel 2.6.11 running
> on Intel Pentium machine. While we were trying to compile the uBoot module
> with the target board as AMD, we are getting an error message stating that
> "ssi.h: No such file or directory" and the compilation fails.

It would definitely help if you showed us  the  prcise  commands  you
entered,  and a complete log with all messages, not only such a vague
sdescription: "board as AMD" -- which  board  configuration  is  this
exactly, please?

Is this by any chance the sc520 board? In this case: why  didn't  you
read the mailing list archive before posting?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If a group of N persons implements a COBOL compiler,  there  will  be
N-1 passes. Someone in the group has to be the manager. - T. Cheatham