[U-Boot-Users] mx21ads patch

Tomko tomko at avantwave.com
Wed Sep 21 03:51:41 CEST 2005

Hi Livio,

I did not port cs8900 in the patch , so i should have comment the
statment with
"//#define CONFIG_DRIVER_CS8900    1"  in mx21ads.h   .
if you uncomment this , the compiler will compile the function
cs8900_get_enetaddr in lib_arm/board.c
which will result in error as i did not implement this fucntion in mx21ads .

Regards,
TOM