[U-Boot-Users] Patch: allow a fixed port for TFTP (take 3)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Sep 24 22:47:41 CEST 2005

In message <41E528EA.8040906 at smiths-aerospace.com> you wrote:

> OK, If I follow all the quoting correctly :-O, an acceptable set of
> names is the following.  This is not Tolunay's first choice (sorry), in
> this case I'll suck up and side with Wolfgang ;-).
>
> tftpsrcp - Source UDP port for TFTP (Jerry's patch)
> tftpdstp - Destination UDP port for TFTP (Tolunay's projected
>             follow-on)
>
> Patch Version 4.rc1 to follow...

You may have notived that I checked in  the  _porevious_  version  of
this patch, as the "Patch Version 4.rc1" announced here never made it
to  the  list  (or  at  least not into my stack). Please feel free to
submit an incremental patch against the current git.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Programmer's Lament: (Shakespeare, Macbeth, Act I, Scene vii)
        "That we but teach bloody instructions,
        which, being taught, return to plague the inventor..."