[U-Boot-Users] Ati M6 initialization in u-boot

Gerhard Jaeger g.jaeger at sysgo.com
Wed Sep 28 11:56:55 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 28 September 2005 11:39, Roberto Pavon Sierra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can i initialize an ATI M6 video card with u-boot for a ppc 440?

Hi Roberto,

I'm not sure if you're reading answers (you got one on the ppc-embedded
list), but you're bothering now at least three lists with the same
question over and over again and I think it's now time to accept that
there is no painless way to get a solution for your problem.

One thing: if you don't get any answer to your request(s), then it's
because nobody has a solution. AND, this circumstance won't change
if you ask a hundred times.

Ciao,
Gerhard