[U-Boot-Users] Re: [Skyeye-developer] U-Boot on simulated at91rm9200/ep7312 boards (skyeye)

Rohit rohits79 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 06:34:34 CEST 2006

On 3/31/06, Vijairaj <vijairaj.r at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please let me know if you are successful in booting the linux kernel.
> I have not looked in to it for a long time now, but I would love to
> hear of any developments.

Am presently away from work machine so can't tell you the exact lines but on
expanding the kernel it says something like the kernel machine ID is
different 0x000000fb whilst the mach ID expected is 0x0...106.

I suppose its because i am using the vmlinux image (from the skyeye suite)
which is generic i.e. for
at91rm9200 board while u-boot compiled is for AT91rm9200DK.

I shall try to compile the image and run on monday. In case if you have the
image please can you share the initrd and/or kernel image.

Best Regards,
rohit