[U-Boot-Users] CONFIG_SKIP_LOWLEVEL_INIT is broken for at91rm9200dk

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Apr 3 14:49:02 CEST 2006

Dear Peter,

in message <44310E07.50502 at mw-itcon.de> you wrote:

> I now found the the confirmation according to the ticket ID, but my
> mailer did not succeed in correlating it to the original message (and
> you sent some more messages that time ;) ). My mailer often cannot
> correlate responses here on this mailing list. I think (not checked in
> detail), my mailer would like a Reference: field...

Your mailer is not to  blame  here.  There  probably  was  no  useful
reference field at all in these messages as you did not actually send
this  message,  but  rather  it was me who bounced the whole batch of
open patches. This is supposed to work better when you send  a  patch
directly to u-boot-patches at denx.de

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I mean, I . . . think to understand you, I just don't know  what  you
are saying ...                        - Terry Pratchett, _Soul Music_