[U-Boot-Users] nand legacy code problem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Apr 4 10:33:30 CEST 2006

In message <67a3f13e0604040040u2d04a749ved7edeffa53444c5 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I modified u-boot-1.1.4 to booting from NAND flash on s3c2410 and it
> works fine. After applying my patches to u-boot current source(from git),
> then it doesn't work :(

Well, the whole code has been heavily changed...

> I added CFG_NAND_LEGACY in include/configs/smdk2410.h and
> added BOARDLIBS = drivers/nand_legacy/libnand_legacy.a in
> board/smdk2410/config.mk.

Any special reason for not using the current NAND code? IMHO it makes
little sense to put effort in the  old  legacy  code  which  will  be
removed soon (eventually by the end of the month or so...)

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Don't you know anything? I should have thought anyone knows that  who
knows anything about anything...      - Terry Pratchett, _Soul Music_