[U-Boot-Users] Re: [DNX#2006040542000055] [patch] add .gitignore

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 5 16:50:19 CEST 2006

Dear Hiroshi Ito,

in message <20060405.233002.48531924.ito at mlb.co.jp> you wrote:

> * add .gitignore
>   Patch by Hiroshi Ito, 5 Apr 2006

I'm sorry,  but  for  reasons  explained  before  (see  mailing  list
archive)  I  do not *want* to have any .gitignore files in the U-Boot
tree.

Please bear with me, but I'm so used to this style of working that  I
don't to change it.

Patch rejected.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You see things; and you say ``Why?'' But I dream  things  that  never
were; and I say ``Why not?''
       - George Bernard Shaw _Back to Methuselah_ (1921) pt. 1, act 1