[U-Boot-Users] Linux-Hangs

Ganesh Ramachandran pganeshramachandran at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 14:43:11 CEST 2006

Thanks Denk.

I'm now trying with Non-XIP-Image. I am getting the Same.

1) I have a small doubt in ATAG. While passing the command line argument
through 'theKernel', where will be the control passed in the kernel. I mean
which function.

2) Is Control Register and ATAG both are same in Kernel? I couldn't find
ATAG in kernel comments i found only the Control Register.

Thanks & Regards,

Ganesh Ramachandran.

--
P. Ganesh Ramachandran