[U-Boot-Users] CF card support issue

tqiu tqiu at neuros.com.cn
Mon Apr 10 04:21:25 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I support the CF card in u-boot, and met this issue:
   I used the memory mapped addressing.
When set 0xE0(use LBA) to the Drive/Head Register, then read it, it was
set 0xE0 correctly.
   Then I need check the status of the CF card, read the STATUS
Register, It always 0x51(ready to accept cmd, card ready, something
error).
   Then I read the Error Register it always 0x04(cmd aborted or invalid
cmd). But that configuration was not a cmd.

   Why it always got this error? Does someone ever seed this? Some
suggests?

Thank you very much!

Terry