[U-Boot-Users] BDI vs. Lauterbach

Andreas Schweigstill andreas at schweigstill.de
Tue Apr 11 12:41:49 CEST 2006

Hi all!

I have been using Lauterbach debuggers for several years at
different companies and finally bought my own one (Power
Debug USB for ARM7/9). I like them very much but unfortunately
there doesn't seem to be RDI or GDB stub support. At least on
MS Windows there is a DLL available to connect third-party
products to the Lauterbach environment.

llandre schrieb:
> 2) USB version doesn't support Linux on host

The USB version works very well on a Linux host, at least with
software release ~summer 2005! First I had some problems on
a Suse 9.3 Prof. system with the USB hotplug mechanism but this
could be solved by a proper chmod.

With best regards
Andreas Schweigstill

--