[U-Boot-Users] MPC8349EMDS port

Kumar Gala galak at kernel.crashing.org
Wed Apr 12 18:58:53 CEST 2006

>> We use exactly this address 0xFE000000, here is a command:
>>
>> protect off FE000000 +${filesize}; era FE000000 +${filesize}; cp.b
>> 100000 FE000000 ${filesize}
>
> Where do you have the HW Config words coming from (BCSR,
> FLASH, ..)?  When I use TEXT_BASE @ 0xFE000000 my system doesn't
> boot, I'll try out the command you suggest and see what happens.

I tried your command and putting the image at 0xFE000000, I'm not
sure I see how this works because 0xFE000000 will alias to
0xFF800000.  However, the reset vector at 0xFFF00100 will alias down
to 0xFE700100.  So how do you end up with valid code at the reset
vector if your TEST_BASE is 0xFE000000?

- kumar