[U-Boot-Users] About Boot from EEPROM.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 13 12:30:13 CEST 2006

In message <AB4979EC12A5EB419810807434495A1701054083 at svex01001.wago.local> you wrote:
> > > Thank you for your reply,where can I find the FAQ?
> > What??? You mean googling for  "u-boot  faq"  did  not  show  up  the
> > correct URL as the very first link???
>
> Correct. Unless you also build ships now.

???

> IG Proppower - U-Boot-FAQ
> RC-Schiffsmodellbau mit Forum, Linkliste, MOdellgallery, Downloads,
> Vorstellungen, Vorführungen.

You are not supposed to use  country  specific  searches  like  those
provided by google.de ;-)

The first search result at google.com for "u-boot faq" is

	Manual < DULG < DENX
	FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions · 14.1. ELDK · 14.1.1. ... This is the DENX U-Boot and Linux Guide to Embedded PowerPC, ARM and MIPS Systems. ...
	www.denx.de/wiki/bin/view/DULG/Manual - 33k - Cached - Similar pages

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Extended Epstein-Heisenberg Principle: In an R & D orbit, only  2  of
the  existing 3 parameters can be defined simultaneously. The parame-
ters are: task, time and resources ($).