[U-Boot-Users] Accessing mkimage checksum

NZG ngustavson at emacinc.com
Wed Apr 26 22:02:02 CEST 2006

> So what is your problem - you have the image, and want to write it to
> flash. Why would you need any additional tools for that?
Because I want to write it through the uClinux MTD layer, which has nothing to
do with u-boot, other than the fact that the flashing utility needs to
calculate a checksum and verify it against the package, which is
the "ubootian" format created by mkimage.

This is really a question for both the uClinux and u-boot communities.
If a section of what I'm asking does not apply to your work then please ignore
it.

thank you,
NZG.