[U-Boot-Users] uClinux on Phytec board using U-BOOT

Kaushik karandikar kaushikkarandikar at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 07:28:55 CEST 2006

Hi All,
          I am having Phytec ARM board with  LPC2294 chip (ARM7TDMI) with 1MB flash , 2MB RAM. I wanted to boot the uClinux on this board. What all changes i need to do as there is no entry i found for this particular board and cpu.

 Looking at the u-boot README file, i added the board entry under u-boot/boards as well as did all the required changes in Makefiles. Is the arm720t cpu is tuned for arm7tdmi? (Can i use teh same cpu for arm7tdmi?) I am able to get the u-boot.srec images.

 Please let me know the changes i need to do for this to make uClinux boot on my board.
 But its not working when i put it in the flash.

 Thanks and Regards,
 Kaushik