[U-Boot-Users] Is there any way to just compile files relative to my board?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Apr 29 10:48:41 CEST 2006

In message <200604290621.k3T6LZwk012888 at scut.edu.cn> you wrote:

>   But I'm suspicious of using 'make all' will compile other boards useless to me.

No, it does not. It just compiles  the  configuration  for  a  single
board (selected by the "make <your_board_name>_config" step).

>   Is there any way to just compile files relative to my board?

Yes. "make all".

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"I believe the use of noise to make  music  will  increase  until  we
reach  a  music  produced  through  the aid of electrical instruments
which will make available for musical purposes  any  and  all  sounds
that can be heard."                        - composer John Cage, 1937