[U-Boot-Users] UBOOT - Arm Floating Point

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Aug 1 11:28:40 CEST 2006

In message <44CF1300.1010106 at schweigstill.de> you wrote:

> I think that Wolfgang Denk meant it very literally. The VFP9-S is just
> a block for building processors; and probably there are also some
> test chips. But I'm sure that most people on this list have never
> held an ARM processor with an FPU in their hands and had to implement
> a bootloader for it.

To be honest: I didn't even know about it.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You said you  didn't  want  to  use  CGI.pm,  but  methinks  you  are
needlessly reinventing the wheel, one spoke at a time. Either you are
masochistic,  or  you  just haven't seen enough of what CGI.pm can do
for you. -- Randal L. Schwartz in <8cyb81rg81.fsf at gadget.cscaper.com>