[U-Boot-Users] [RFC] nboot - load from partition

Ladislav Michl MICHL at 2n.cz
Thu Aug 3 15:20:49 CEST 2006

Hi,

currently nboot command is able to load kernel from given ofset of given
nand chip. I hope others would find useful if it could load kernel from
given partition, too. What about
nboot.part	- load from current partition (given by partition variable)
nboot.part [part_name]

Comments and suggestions welcome and appreciated. Especialy ideas for
some nice command name :-)

(It seems my nand erase patch from 24 Mar, Message-ID: <20060324012327.GA14685 at orphique>
is not needed - at least there was no feedback. Everyone writes so
perfect code that once written binary is never to be erased again? ;-))

Best regards,
	ladis