[U-Boot-Users] u-boot compilation

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Aug 6 00:17:27 CEST 2006

In message <5662810.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

> I want to compile u-boot for board db64460 using MPC74448(PPC). Which

I never heard about this processor. Are you sure the name is correct?

> toolchain should i go for. From where i can download it.How to go about
> compilation of u-boot with that toolchain.Ptease help....

Assuming  you  mean  MPC8448,  then  you  can  for  example  use  the
"ppc_74xx"  packacges of ELDK 4.0; all the remaining questions should
be answered by the manual (DULG).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
He had been eight years upon a project for extracting sunbeams out of
cucumbers, which were to be put in vials hermetically sealed, and let
out to warm the air in raw inclement summers.        - Jonathan Swift
              _Gulliver's Travels_ ``A Voyage to Laputa, etc.'' ch. 5