[U-Boot-Users] TFTP timeout

Tolunay Orkun listmember at orkun.us
Mon Aug 7 22:11:44 CEST 2006

On our AMCC 405EP boards, we had problems when CFG_RX_ETH_BUFFER was
greater than or equal to 32. Our boards work fine with this parameter
set to 31.

I had reported this issue in the mail list and exchanged a couple mail
with Stefan but did not have time to investigate to root cause.

Best regards,
Tolunay