[U-Boot-Users] [RFC] CFI Driver Little-Endian write Issue

Zang Roy-r61911 tie-fei.zang at freescale.com
Tue Aug 8 04:30:46 CEST 2006

> > Flash writing on a pure little endian system should be right.
>
> Out of interest,

Why?
It just begins. If everything is OK, what should we do?

 what the difference between a pure little
> endian system and TSI108 HLP working as LE mode?

A pure little endian system might be
X86 processor +  little endian connected flash.

> Could we set TSI108 HLP working as BE?
we can set register HLP_DATA_SWAP_CTRL for data swap for tsi108 HLP
port.
Please refer 7.6 Data Swapping chapter of the data sheet.

Roy