[U-Boot-Users] Problem with 'ls' on nand/jffs2

mitsy mitsy12 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 00:26:13 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm having problem getting the ls command to work on my nand flash
(jffs2.) I've read README's under doc directory and looked at some
codes but I'm still not clear what I'm doing/not doing to make this
command work. (Yes, I've read lots of posting on this mailing list as
well...)

My NAND has only one partition(mtd0), and it is jffs2. The nor flash
has 4 partitions and it has u-boot and Linux kernel on it. I'd like to
see what's on nand flash when I do 'ls' and I don't care if I see or
not see what's on nor.

The question is, for MTDIDS and MTDPARTS, do I need to specify both
nand and nor even if I don't mind not seeing what's on nor? Or should
I just use the static CONFIG_JFFS2_DEV_* defines?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Mitsy