[U-Boot-Users] TFTP timeout

Olivier Vernet Olivier.Vernet at jdsu.com
Thu Aug 10 12:04:58 CEST 2006

Hi Stefan,

First of all, thanks to continue to investigate on this problem.

I've tried to increase the number of rx-packets and fixed it to 256.

The timeout still occurred but without the previous message
MAL error occured.... ISR = c0100010 UIC = = 2  MAL_DEF = e0100000 MAL_ERR= e0000000 About preceeding transfer (eth0)

It's true that there is quite a lot of broadcoasts on the network, and I have the feeling that timeouts are less frequent this week as there is a lot
of people on vacation (and so a lot of computer shutdown).

Perhaps it's a way to investigate.

Best regards

Olivier