[U-Boot-Users] New nand implementation and jffs2

mitsy mitsy12 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 17:32:39 CEST 2006

Yes I did. Still, if I don't modify the makefile (i.e. just use
jffs2_1pass.c) then the fsinfo or ls on the nand flash fails. If I use
the jffs2_nand_1pass.c, everything goes smoothly. FYI, I have two
flashes, nor and nand, and uboot is on nor, and nand is the one uses
jffs2 fs.

So, what did I miss on readmes?