[U-Boot-Users] Kernel hangs after enabling FCC in u-boot -mpc8560

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Aug 15 23:48:13 CEST 2006

In message <200608150059.k7F0xXP11549 at sierra.gdatech.com> you wrote:

> I'm currently bringing up the FCC port in our MPC8560 based custom board
> which has one TSEC port and another FCC port. We use u-boot-1.1.4 as
> bootloader, where we have enabled FCC3.

What do you mean by "u-boot-1.1.4"? The release version? This is very
old. Please use current code instead (top of tree in git repo).

> Is this the way to enable FCC in u-boot?

No.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Anyone who knows history, particularly the history of Europe, will, I
think, recognize that the domination of education or of government by
any one particular religious faith is never a happy  arrangement  for
the people.                                       - Eleanor Roosevelt