[U-Boot-Users] Compiling u-boot-1.1.4 for OMAP5912 OSK on ubuntu drapper

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 18 11:05:25 CEST 2006

[Please keep the list on Cc:]

In message <BAY110-F974FE59C42BF1AE2DF721C6420 at phx.gbl> you wrote:

>      Sory for my mistake. I mean I can call arm-linux-gcc (compile a test
> program from toolchain).

If you can call arm-linux-gcc from the command line, then there is no
reason that the U-Boot Makefile would not be able to do the same.

> I think the problem is about ubuntu configuration itself.

No, you must be doing something wrong. But without better information
(like showing us  the  precise  commands  you  used,  and  the  error
messages you got) it is impossible to provide better help.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Remember that Beethoven wrote his first symphony in C ...