[U-Boot-Users] download from ftp

Jerry Van Baren gerald.vanbaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Fri Aug 18 16:09:15 CEST 2006

Ming Liu wrote:
> Dear Wolfgang and Peter,
>
>> This has nothing to do with U-Boot.
>
> In fact, it has something to do with U-boot. I got this information from
> http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Xilinx-ML403-PPC-U-Boot-support-p2836397.html
> It is about the U-boot on ML403. Peter Ryser posted this example for
> downloading.
> By the way, Peter, can you answer me this question, which is how to
> download the file you posted in
> ftp://customer:xilinx@.../upload/xapp542.zip? I need the example design
> of U-boot on ML403. Thanks for your help.
>
> Regards
> Ming

FWIIW, that looks like a upload-only site where customers can drop files
for Xilinx's use.  Typically only the site owner (Xilinx) can read the
files.  The www.nabble.com web page you reference is an email archive,
not intended as a "how to" or "where to find" guide.

It looks to me like you need to pester Xilinx for an updated ap note
XAPP542.

gvb