[U-Boot-Users] AVR32 Patches

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Aug 24 11:33:15 CEST 2006

In message <007801c6c752$bd3460d0$654765d5 at atmel.com> you wrote:
> According to my contact in Atmel Norway, the AVR32 patches has been submitt=
> ed a long time ago.
>
> Is this correct?

Maybe. I have a long list of patches that still need to be added, and
unfortunaltely only so little time for this. Do you  happen  to  know
the  subject  and/or  date  when  the  patches  were submitted or the
sender's email address? None of the Subject: lines  in  the  list  of
open patches contain the string "avr", so I can't say more for now.

> If, so they are obviously not merged so I wonder what needs to be done to have them
> included in the main tree?

I need to find time to do it.

[Your signature is much too long - typically only 4...5 lines are
accepted instead of your 18 lines; also, the separator is missing.]

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Until you walk a mile in another man's moccasins, you  can't  imagine
the smell.