[U-Boot-Users] Flash configuration

Jerry Van Baren gerald.vanbaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Thu Aug 24 14:31:25 CEST 2006

Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> In message <44ED8CD6.7010600 at redfish-group.com> you wrote:
>> Will let you know tomorrow, I'm not in the office anymore so don't have
>> access to the hardware (9:30 pm here in Australia).
>
> An excellent time to start the second shift. No customers calling  on
> the phone etc... :-)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Wolfgang Denk

The man knows. :-)

I recall the night that I was remotely debugging on one of Wolfgang's
boards around 22:30 local time six(?) time zones W of Germany when, all
of a sudden, I got a "talk" request from Wolfgang on my terminal (and I
really appreciated it, too, because it really helped me climb the
learning curve mountain).

gvb