[U-Boot-Users] "Problem with Montavista tool chain to compile uboot for MIPS"

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Aug 31 14:24:45 CEST 2006

In message <e20cd88b0608310401o7134d247h5afebf3d19ba9c35 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am working on mips4k based board and using montavista/MIPS  tool chain to
> compile uboot for this board.
> When i compile uboot using montavista i am getting binary but when i try to
> run this on the board, it is not getting executed.

You should contact MontaVista technical support about this. You payed
for their software, so use their support, too.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A man either lives life as it happens to him, meets  it  head-on  and
licks it, or he turns his back on it and starts to wither away.
	-- Dr. Boyce, "The Menagerie" ("The Cage"), stardate unknown